TICKETS ARE NOW ON SALE!
September 20-22, 2019 @ THE DCU CENTER – 50 Foster St, Worcester MA
Choose the quantity and type of ticket you would like below and then click “REGISTER NOW” to complete your purchase. EventSmart will send you an email with link to access your ticket & print it out & bring it with you OR have the QR code open on your device when you come to the event. Single Day Passes may say “Friday” because that is the start of the event, but they are good for entry any one day of the convention. We’ll see you in September!
PLEASE NOTE: Online ticket sales end before the start of the convention. Tickets may be purchased at the door with cash or credit/debit card. The Massachusetts Tattoo Convention does not mail your tickets to you. If you have already ordered your tickets in advance, please bring a print-out of your EventSmart ticket or have it open and ready to scan at the door when you arrive. EventSmart will email you a confirmation with a link to your printable ticket once you complete your transaction. VIP purchasers must show their pass and a valid ID at the Massachusetts Tattoo Convention merchandise booth to receive their T-shirt and poster.
Single-Day Pass-$25 Advance/ $30 At the door
3-Day Pass-$45 Advance/ $55 At the door
V.I.P. Pass (3-day weekend access, poster, t-shirt)-$60 Advance/ $70 At the door
If you have any questions or problems, email: email@example.com.
Refunds, Cancellations, and Policies
- Ticket fees are non-refundable.
- Personal checks will NOT be accepted
- A registered adult MUST accompany children UNDER the age of 18
- Children under the age of 12 receive free admission
- Admission to all conference sessions, keynote, and feature presentations is presented on a first-come, first-serve basis
- Recording devices are prohibited within the educational programs